SharePoint is the solution for managing content and knowledge, it promotes improved teamwork, allowing users to quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate throughout the organisation. SharePoint empowers teamwork with dynamic and productive team sites for every project team, department, and workgroup.
Share files, data, news, and resources. Customise your site to streamline your team’s work. Collaborate effortlessly and securely with team members inside and outside your organisation, across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
Build cohesion and inform your employees throughout your intranet. Drive organisational efficiency by sharing common resources and applications on portals.
You’re just a click away from what you are looking for, with powerful search and intelligent ways to discover information, expertise, and insights to inform decisions and guide action.
SharePoint’s rich content management, along with valuable connections and conversations, enable your organisation to maximise the value of shared knowledge.
Accelerate productivity by transforming processes—from simple tasks like notifications and approvals to complex operational workflows. With SharePoint lists and libraries, Microsoft Flow, and PowerApps, you can create rich digital experiences with forms, workflows, and custom apps for every device.
Key SharePoint features include:
- External sharing of files and content with people both inside and outside your organisation.
- Content management features to help organise and manage content using libraries, lists, metadata, records management, and retention policies.
- Team sites that provide a place for predetermined groups of users to view and collaborate on content, data, and news.
- Communication sites to share and communicate messaging across organisations with customisable, dynamic sub-sites.
- Mobile apps to allow users to access intranets, team sites and content on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- Automate business processes by creating alerts and workflows.
- Search functions that help surface relevant people and important content.
SharePoint is tightly integrated with Microsoft Office and Microsoft OneDrive for Business, as part of the Office 365 productivity platform.
Seamless integration with Microsoft applications such as Teams and Dynamics 365 make SharePoint an essential component in many enterprise solutions.
Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. Move faster, do more, and save money with IaaS + PaaS.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for team collaboration in Office 365 that integrates the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective.
Microsoft SharePoint is primarily sold as a document management and storage system, but the product is highly configurable and usage varies substantially
MS Dynamics 365
Connect people, products, and data with Microsoft Dynamics 365, a collection of intelligent business applications that help transform the way you do business.