Over the last decade we have seen the internet completely transform businesses, making it now easier than ever to store data, find new customers and market your company. As technology and the internet continues to adapt and innovate, it is so important to ensure that you have a dedicated team of IT specialists to assist you with any problems so that it doesn’t impact your business negatively.
What is IT Support?
Although an in-house team is effective and comes with it’s own benefits, it can become a huge expense to integrate into your business. This is where if you are unable to find the time, money or resource into organising an in-house IT team then outsourcing would be your solution.
A huge benefit to outsourcing your IT is that you will still have a dedicated and experienced team of skilled IT specialists but for a fraction of the cost. Most outsourced IT companies provide 24/7/365 availability meaning that if something was to go wrong with your IT infrastructure it would be dealt with immediately. An in-house team has to go home at some point meaning that your IT infrastructure cannot be managed all the time which could be a huge problem if there was to be a cyber security threat or downtime.
It may be a difficult decision to decide which IT support company is the right fit for you especially if you don’t have a huge amount of experience in the industry. The most important aspect of having either an outsourced IT company or an in-house IT team is that you will be able to work closely with a knowledgeable team that has an adequate understanding of your IT infrastructure and is able to provide you with solutions that are tailored to your business.
Reasons why you should seek IT Support:
- You are looking to expand your business and the current IT infrastructure is unable to meet the current demands.
- The current IT infrastructure is too slow at tackling problems and resolving them.
- Too much downtime which is disrupting the business.
- You are spending a lot of time on your IT which doesn’t leave you with a lot of time to focus on the business.
Key benefits of IT Support
Ideally you want to find a team that is going to provide IT support and is on hand 24/7. That way you minimise any unnecessary downtime that could occur throughout the day or night. This is why outsourcing your IT is so great, you can see some of the reasons below:
- Saves cost: An in-house team can be really expensive to manage and fund which is why many businesses choose to outsource their IT. Not only do you save time and money but you are able to reach out to that team anytime as their services are 24/7.
- Time that allows for you to focus on your business: Businesses that manage their own IT infrastructure spend a lot of their precious time on it which leaves them with little time to focus on the core needs of the business in order to help it grow. When you outsource your IT, you will be able to remove all of that additional hassle and focus on managing your business’ growth and development.
- Looked after by the experts: When you decide to outsource your IT support, you will be able to gain the knowledge and assistance of specialists in the field that you can rely on to look after the IT side of the business. If a problem develops, you won’t have to worry about having to respond to it and resolve it as your outsourced dedicated team will act on it in a timely manner and get everything back up and running in no time.
Reduce down time through 24/7 server monitoring, support and management services by outsourcing your IT support to Solutions4IT.
For a free IT assessment, please click here and a member of our team will be in touch to guide you on some best practices and solutions we could offer for a better, more efficient working environment for your business.